- Euro 30 Sterling 27 [Happily, we are not increasing our fees, so back to pre-Covid.]
- Membership runs from 1st October to 30th September.
- QGI operates throughout the island of Ireland, hence payment is either in Sterling or Euros.
Privacy Information: All the information contained within the membership forms will be visible only to the QGI Secretary and the QGI Membership Secretary. This information will be stored securely. We vow NEVER to share your information with any persons, organisations etc., without your prior permission. In accordance with the Data Protection Act [GDPR] 2018, all information will be destroyed when you leave the Quilter’s Guild of Ireland.
- Don’t want to access the online form? Download the Word format of the form, print and post to the Membership Secretary.
Word document format
- No printer? No worries, just send us all the details asked for on the form. Send via email to Membership Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Even if your details haven’t changed, please complete the form.
How Do I Pay?
Details are also be found on the online membership form and on the word format form.
IMPORTANT TO BOTH EURO & STERLING ACCOUNTS: Reference with your full name. When transferring payment, you will be asked about a reference, use your full name. We really need this information to identify the person making the payment.
If you complete the transfer without using your name as reference, make note of the time and date you made the payment. Without a reference, it is difficult to match payments to members.
- Northern Members – Sterling – Danske Bank A/C 80248061
- Sort Code 95 06 79
- Southern Members – Euros – Bank of Ireland 24808557
- Sort Code 901634 IBAN IE4O B0FI 9016 3424 8085 57
- Submit the online form Or print form. Then post with cheque to address below:
Post:- Euro cheques. Payable to: QGI, Quilters’ Guild of Ireland / Treasurer & Membership Secretary /Rita Geyermann/ 38 Cherrywood Park/ Clondalkin/ Dublin 22 / Co. Dublin/ D22 NX95
Post:- Sterling cheque. Payable to Quilter’s Guild of Ireland / Quilter’s Guild of Ireland, c/o Mary Crickard, 28 Farnham Street, Ormeau Road, Belfast, BT7 2FN
Some members like to pay in cash directly to a Committee Member, and that’s fine too.
We had some queries regarding difficulties with the online payment – our Treasurer sent us the following infromation:
“One member was required to add our BIC number to the bank details.
I have spoken to the bank and they tell me that the IBAN and sort code are sufficient unless it’s an international deposit.
Just in case you need it our BIC is BOFIIE2D. [All letters, with the exception of the number 2]”
Keeping it real
Throughout the unusual times we have experienced, we maintained our communication lines through Zoom. It wasn’t for everyone, but many embraced this new way of keeping in touch.
We loved hearing from you and ‘meeting up via Zoom. [In answer to your queries, we do intend to continue with these].
Throughout Covid we reckoned everyone had enough to cope with, therefore, did not charge for renewals during 2020 – 2021. In 2021 – 22 we maintained a token payment of 10 Euro/Sterling during 2021 – 2022.
In the same vein, we have not increased fees for 2022 – 2023 and kept our fees the same as pre-pandemic.
*If you have landed on this page wanting NOT TO RENEW, that’s a shame, but we understand. Please, let us know and we’ll remove all your information from our records to be compliant with the Data Protection Act [GDPR] 2018.
Problems/ queries regarding membership:
Email Rita Geyermann:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Or email email@example.com.
Alternatively submit your query below.