Sewing Weekend Escapade
It’s not a fairy tale, it’s true. The Quilter’s Guild of Ireland are on the move and we invite ALL our members to join us on our
escapade escape to the middle of Ireland. A huge thank you to Maureen Feary who has organised this for us.
Where: Sheraton Hotel Athlone
When: Friday 23 – Sunday lunchtime 25 November 2018
Who: QGI Members only. [Insurance demands this to be adhered to].
Why: A whole weekend with like-minded people, exchanging ideas and getting inspiration. New people and old friends.
- Two nights Bed and Breakfast with one evening meal.
- Use of suite for sewing all day Saturday and Sunday morning. [Maximum 40 persons sewing]
- Free car park for residents
- Non-residents meal costs Euro 21
Cost: Euro 159 Sharing / Euro 179 Single
- Individual booking with card details Telephone 0906451000
- Payment on arrival. Cancellation up to 48 hours before the event without charge.